How to claim $NEER if I used a Ledger u other non-supported wallet to contribute to the Bit.Country Pioneer Crowdloan?
If you used Ledger u other Non-supported wallets to contribute to Bit.Country Pioneer Crowdloan, you need to manually verify your contribution and update your wallet address.
- Ledger is not compatible with Substrate Based Networks yet, and it may take several months more for them to be compatible.
- You need to verify your old wallet address and provide a new non-ledger wallet address through system.remarkWithEvent on Kusama.
- Send us the extrinsic hash on Subscan.io and submit a support ticket with that extrinsic hash.
Please follow the instructions bellow.
- Open https://polkadot.js.org/apps/#/extrinsics, select Kusama network.
- Select your Ledger Wallet address
- Select extrinsic type is system -> remarkWithEvent
- Enter the following message remark: I contributed to Pioneer Crowdloan, please replace allow me to claim my reward using "put a non-ledger Kusama wallet address here"
- Go to https://kusama.subscan.io
- Search your wallet address, you will find your recent remark extrinsic.
- Copy the extrinsic hash and submit a support ticket by sending an email to email@example.com, please include your Ledger Wallet address, the Extrinsic Hash and the new Non-Ledger wallet address you want to perform the claim with.
After you sent the details above, the team will review if everything is correct and we will let you know via email when can you claim your $NEER tokens using the new Kusama Wallet address.
If I used Ledger and other non-support wallets to contribute to Bit.Country Pioneer Crowdloan, how can I get pre-whitelisted?
UPDATE: the prewhitelisting process has closed. All whitelisted email addresses have been given to Tokensoft, we can no longer update or amend that list If you used Ledger or Non-support wallets to contribute to Bit.Country Pioneer Crowdloan, you ...
UPDATE: the prewhitelist site is closed. All whitelisted email addresses have been given to Tokensoft, we can no longer update or amend the list. Ledger, Fearless Wallet and Polkawallet FAQ Currently, we only support the PolkadotJs extension to ...
$NEER TGE FAQ
How to buy or take part in the TGE? To take part in the TGE, you had to be a Crowdloan contributor. The TGE will be for all the people who contributed to the Kusama Crowdloan, they will claim the tokens they got for participating in the Crowdloan, ...
How to request to change my Kaosland Land rewards if I have issues connecting my wallet to pioneer.bit.country?
TL;DR You need to verify your old wallet address and provide a new Kusama wallet address through system.remarkWithEvent on Kusama. Make sure first that the new wallet address provided has no issues and that you can connect it to pioneer.bit.country ...
Pioneer (NEER) on Kusama vs Continuum (NUUM) on Polkadot
A lot of community members asked us whether we will launch a crowdloan on Polkadot. The short answer is yes. And it will happen in the near future when we are ready. These two platforms will co-exist now and onward. There will be different features, ...