How to claim $NEER if I used a Ledger u other non-supported wallet to contribute to the Bit.Country Pioneer Crowdloan?
If you used Ledger u other Non-supported wallets to contribute to Bit.Country Pioneer Crowdloan, you need to manually verify your contribution and update your wallet address.
- Ledger is not compatible with Substrate Based Networks yet, and it may take several months more for them to be compatible.
- You need to verify your old wallet address and provide a new non-ledger wallet address through system.remarkWithEvent on Kusama.
- Send us the extrinsic hash on Subscan.io and submit a support ticket with that extrinsic hash.
Please follow the instructions bellow.
- Open https://polkadot.js.org/apps/#/extrinsics, select Kusama network.
- Select your Ledger Wallet address
- Select extrinsic type is system -> remarkWithEvent
- Enter the following message remark: I contributed to Pioneer Crowdloan, please replace allow me to claim my reward using "put a non-ledger Kusama wallet address here"
- Go to https://kusama.subscan.io
- Search your wallet address, you will find your recent remark extrinsic.
- Copy the extrinsic hash and submit a support ticket by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, please include your Ledger Wallet address, the Extrinsic Hash and the new Non-Ledger wallet address you want to perform the claim with.
After you sent the details above, the team will review if everything is correct and we will let you know via email when can you claim your $NEER tokens using the new Kusama Wallet address.