If I used Ledger and other non-support wallets to contribute to Bit.Country Pioneer Crowdloan, how can I get pre-whitelisted?
UPDATE: the prewhitelisting process has closed. All whitelisted email addresses have been given to Tokensoft, we can no longer update or amend that list
If you used Ledger or Non-support wallets to contribute to Bit.Country Pioneer Crowdloan, you need to manually verify your contribution using the following steps.
- You need to verify your wallet address and submit your email address through system.remarkWithEvent on Kusama.
- Send us the extrinsic hash on Subscan.io and submit a support ticket with that extrinsic hash.
Here is the instruction.
- Open https://polkadot.js.org/apps/#/extrinsics, select Kusama network.
- Select extrinsic type is system -> remarkWithEvent
- Enter the following message remark: I contributed to Pioneer Crowdloan, please link my email address is "put your email address here"
- Go to https://kusama.subscan.io
- Search your wallet address, you will find your recent remark extrinsic.
- Copy the extrinsic hash and submit a support ticket on Bit.Country Support Center
I run a Node for Bit.Country Tewai Testnet, how can I get pre-whitelisted?
UPDATE: the prewhitelisting process is closed. All whitelisted email addresses have been given to Tokensoft, we can no longer update or amend the list. Hi there, We value all early contributors who supported Bit.Country Testnet since the beginning, ...
UPDATE: the prewhitelist site is closed. All whitelisted email addresses have been given to Tokensoft, we can no longer update or amend the list. Ledger, Fearless Wallet and Polkawallet FAQ Currently, we only support the PolkadotJs extension to ...
[Good news] How to update the email address if I have been pre-whitelisted already.
[UPDATE] updating the prewhitelisted email address for crowdloan contributors has been closed since the 27th Nov 2021 00:00 UTC. Some users reported that they entered wrong email for Pioneer crowdloan pre-whitelisting, our engineers just built the ...
Different Wallet Troubleshooting for pre-whitelisting
UPDATE: the prewhitelist site has been closed as all whitelisted email addresses have already been given to Tokensoft. We can no longer update or amend this list. Currently, we only support the PolkadotJs extension to connect to ...
Was my Crowdloan contribution successful?
Hi there, Thank you for your email. I assume you have already installed the polkadot.js extension in your browser and used this to make your crowdloan contribution. Please go to the following ...