How to access the "🚀│meta-founders" private discord channel to have direct contact with the team?
The purpose of the "🚀│meta-founders" private discord channel is to support and help you accomplish most of the goals you have for your metaverse, hear your suggestions, see if you experience any issues, fix and improve as soon as possible and in case there are any features you may be looking for, we will consider them and depending on the bandwidth the team has, we may add it to our roadmap so you can accomplish all the goals you have for your Metaverse Project.
As we need to be 100% sure that you are the owner of the wallet and the metaverse project, we will need you to sign a message on chain, so we can identify you and add you to this private circle.
Please follow the instructions bellow.
- Open https://polkadot.js.org/apps/#/extrinsics, and select Pioneer network.
(Or access directly through the following link: https://polkadot.js.org/apps/?rpc=wss%3A%2F%2Fpioneer.api.onfinality.io%2Fpublic-ws#/extrinsics)
- Select the Wallet address owning the Metaverse Project.
- Select extrinsic type system -> remarkWithEvent
- Enter the following message remark: I'm the owner of "MetaverseName", my Discord username is "DiscordUsername".
- Go to https://pioneer.subscan.io
- Search your wallet address, and you will find your recent remark extrinsic.
- Copy the extrinsic hash and send it to chriscrypto#4505 or Ressie#9480 via discord, and they will add you to the private group.
Congratulations once again on becoming a Metaverse Pioneer! We are looking forward to seeing what you build in your Metaverse and give you tips so you accomplish your goals!!
How to contact support for KYC issue
If your KYC was failed, yet you passed KYC for another event in the past. Please email email@example.com with your email and state what sales you have passed KYC with. Tokensoft will do their best to get through it. Tips: clear subject, good use ...
UPDATE: the prewhitelist site is closed. All whitelisted email addresses have been given to Tokensoft, we can no longer update or amend the list. Ledger, Fearless Wallet and Polkawallet FAQ Currently, we only support the PolkadotJs extension to ...
Tokensoft & Odyssey Event FAQ
1. Locked out of sale or cannot log in. Seeing error message: Error: Registration is Disabled - If your problem is about 'Registration is disabled' on https://sale.bit.country/ Please be patient as the token sales event will run for 2 days, Tokensoft ...
$NEER TGE FAQ
How to buy or take part in the TGE? To take part in the TGE, you had to be a Crowdloan contributor. The TGE will be for all the people who contributed to the Kusama Crowdloan, they will claim the tokens they got for participating in the Crowdloan, ...
KYC is taking so long at Tokensoft
UPDATE: Tokensoft has received all whitelisted email addresses, they will prioritise those in the list for KYC. If your KYC is still pending, please don't create a support ticket for Tokensoft, they will get around to you. We have been informed that ...